annabelle / england / female / infp
literature / photography / art / languages / etc.
robots & ai / bees / unicorns / arashi / snsd / borderlands / + way more
want to be friends? comment here and introduce yourself!
layout / lj
- I had a really fun time at Arthur's over the weekend! I am so happy I have such a good best friend ;u;
- my microfic was published here on Thursday! I'm really proud of it
- two weeks until my birthday party!!! very exciting!
- I think I've figured out my current sleeping issue, so hopefully I can work on a solution to that
- my cat missed me so much while I was away, he's now asleep next to me! so cute aaa
- possibly experiencing autistic burnout, which isn't great, nor does it feel great; what would feel nice is going into a sensory deprivation tank or something for a while
- my micro fic is being published in 4 days!!
- I'm also heading to Arthur's in 4 days, very exciting
- 17776 was really good! kinda sad it's over but happy to have experienced it, Jon Bois did a really good job with it
- it has rained non-stop today and tonight!
- today was the day of my first writing submission acceptance! it's a spec/sci-fi microfic, and it'll be published on July 20th! I am so happy about this
- my cat is so deep asleep I managed to gently pull his tongue out of his mouth, it is so cute and funny
- I wish I could focus better!!! I will do my best to improve it
- I had fun in my DnD game today, even if all of us (DM included) kept going off on entirely unrelated tangents about stuff (I play as a gnome bard and it's been the best thing because I won't stop talking during games and it fits in so well)
- my gastroparesis is flaring up again, but not in a violent-nausea kind of way, more of a I-have-no-appetite-let-me-just-live-off-smoothies kind of way
- one of my dear friends got married today! because she lives far away, I got to watch it livestreamed, it was so beautiful!
- I got my new glasses today! same frames, but new lenses. everything is so much clearer! plus they give you prescription cards now!
- I really love having a Kindle, it makes reading so much easier on my wonky arms/wrists/hands/body (my Kindle's name is Kindle of Convenience, because it's convenient and the Kings of Convenience are one of my favourite bands ♥)
- SO I GUESS DREAMWIDTH IS A THING! hi there! (she says, many years after making this journal and not using it until now)
- can I please hear back soon about the poem and short story I wrote
- very excited for upcoming events but gosh I am going to be even poorer than normal
- currently watching Little Witch Academia, I love it! Ursula is my wife, it's official