- a little over a week until my birthday celebration! so so so excited gosh
- gonna go into my physio appointment all by myself this week, which sounds silly but is a big deal for me! I've had real problems with every other physiotherapist I've had in the past, and I find appointments generally very overwhelming, but my current PT is so magnificent that I feel super comfortable and confident with her to the point where I'm ready to go in alone!
- I'm also going to the cinema all by myself for the first time in a couple of weeks! another exciting thing :D like, I used to be very independent before my health got super bad, travelling around to see friends and such, and this is a small step in reclaiming that independence, it feels really good!
- stomach's being weird again/still, what else is new there really
- SNSD's 10th anniversary comeback is soon and every teaser I've seen so far I've adored so much, I'm gonna cry at some point over this, I can feel it ;u; I hope I have enough money spare that I can buy a copy of the album!
- new stim toys arrive monday!!!!!!!! yes! (although what the actual fuck at £15 customs fees, including £8 handling fee, what is this extortionate capitalist bullshit, fuck off with that)